Quick rundown of changes from 16.09 to 17.0.1:
- Using Manjaro’s new version numbering.
- Using KDE dekstop environment as default.
- Added kdeconnect package.
- Added Chromium package.
- Using kernel 4.9 instead of kernel 4.4.
- Added back non-free driver option.
- Uses Breath Dark theme.
- Only 64-bit ISO this time.
- Manjaro now uses Grub on live systems too!
Changes to Manjaro Strit KDE Desktop meta package:
- Created the package
- Added many QT applications, including k3b-git and qbittorrent.
- This package does still contain some gtk2/gtk3 apps.
- XFCE ISO has been depricated.
- KDE ISO still uses some gtk3 and gtk2 stuff. Suggestions for qt5 replacements are welcome.
- Need to update manjaro-strit-kde-desktop package to match the software in the repository again.